domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2021

Halsey's music.

Well, she got the life that she wanted, but now all she does is cry. 
Better off dead, so I reckon I'm beading to hell instead. 
'Cause I'll hang myself if you'd give me rope. 
I just fuck things up if you noticed.
Is overflowing with the same damn problems.
Punch-wasted on redundancy. 
My tears are falling flawlessly now. 
I wanna ruin all my plans. 
I wanna a fist around my throat. 
I wanna cry so bars, I choke. 
And maybe I'll be better if I take my meds.
Ain't no doubleheader if you lose your head. 
Couldn't really tell you where they'd leave a stone. 
But I've got a body here to bury. 
And if truth be told, it's scary. 
Talkin' about, we got a reason to run. 
We pose in time and you tell yourself you're fine but you.
Sabotage the things you love the most. 
Camouflage so I can feed the lie that I'm composed.
I am not a legend, I'm a fraud. 
There is a lighthouse in the middle of the deep.
And nobody hears me scream
Or it's a memory that presses like a blade against my throat. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario